Searching for fun stuff to do in Butte this summer?
Summer is the season of festivals, and Butte is famous for hosting some of the best around. So famous, in fact, that Butte has recently become known as Montana's "Festival City."
Below are our picks for the top five Montana festivals in summer 2018 — all conveniently held right here in Butte.
(Psst: If you're in the market for a vehicle, scroll down to learn about our special financing offer on all used vehicles in stock!)
- When: July 3 – 4, 2018
- Where: The base of Butte's famous "Big M" (July 3); along Harrison Avenue (July 4)
- Why: See Montana's most spectacular fireworks show on July 3; then watch Montana's best-attended Fourth of July parade on July 4.
- When: July 13 – 15, 2018
- Where: Uptown Butte
- Why: Spend three days enjoying folk music and performances from around the world — all for free.
- When: July 28, 2018
- Where: The Continental Divide Scenic Trail; starts and ends at Homestake Pass
- Why: Experience "the most difficult mountain bike race in the country," featuring world-class athletes on world-class trails.
- When: The first week of August 2018
- Where: The rodeo grounds south of the airport (new this year)
- Why: Enjoy all the old county fair traditions — stock shows, livestock judging, 4-H exhibits, carnival rides, and more — in a new setting for 2018.
- When: August 10 – 12, 2018
- Where: The Original Mine Yard in uptown Butte
- Why: Celebrate Gaelic culture at this nationally renowned (and free!) event featuring Irish dancing, music, cultural classes, a 5K, an outdoor Catholic mass, and more.
No Payments until Labor Day on Used Cars Butte!
Looking for the right vehicle to get you to and from these summer festivals in Montana?
Now is the perfect time to upgrade, because at Denny Menholt Ford, we're offering no down payment and no payments for 90 days on our entire inventory of used cars in Butte.*
Yep — no payments until Labor Day. That means you go the whole summer with no vehicle payments.
Buy now, and keep your cash for summer fun!
*With qualified credit.
Image credit: TripAdvisor