Are you in the market for a vehicle — but you live more than 50 miles from Butte?
Don't let that prevent you from visiting us at Denny Menholt Ford. As one of your premier Montana Ford dealers, we have an incredible selection of both new and used cars in Butte that are worth making the trip for.
Plus, if you travel more than 50 miles to shop any vehicle on our lot, we'll reimburse your gas up to $50! Claim your free fuel voucher here.
While you're here in Butte, you may as well stick around awhile. As one of America's most historic mining towns, our small town is packed with big attractions.
Read on to learn our nine favorite things to do in Butte MT!
Top 9 Things to Do in Butte
As the first major city in Montana — and, at one time, the largest city west of the Mississippi — Butte is known today as "Montana's most historic city."
In its heydey, Butte was a quintessential mining town. While the big mining boom has long since passed, it has infused practically every part of our small, Western town.
After you shop for vehicles at Denny Menholt Ford, drive your new car to one (or more!) of these top Butte attractions:
1. World Museum of Mining: An excellent mining museum with an underground tour and fascinating exhibits you could spend the entire day exploring.
2. Berkeley Pit: A 1,700-foot-deep, mile-long former copper mine that is one of America's largest Superfund sites — and one of Butte's biggest spectacles.
3. Butte Trolley Tour: Two hours of informative fun while touring Butte's most notable sites.
4. Our Lady of the Rockies: A 90-foot replica of the Virgin Mary, standing atop the Continental Divide as the third-tallest statue in America.
5. Copper King Mansion: The large Victorian home previously owned by one of Montana's three famous "Copper Kings," where you can now enjoy a guided tour or even stay overnight.
6. Granite Mountain Memorial Overlook: A stunning panoramic viewpoint and touching tribute to the worst disaster in hardrock mining history, when 168 men died in a tragic Butte fire in 1917.
7. Headframe Spirits: A cool distillery located in the historic Schumacher Building that offers tours, a tasting room, and weekly live music.
8. MBMG Mineral Museum: A free museum featuring some of the finest rock and mineral specimens from Montana, the world, and even outer space.
9. Annual Festivals in Butte: Popular events that bring thousands to Butte each year, ranging from the Montana Folk Festival to Evel Kneivel Days to the An Ri Ra Montana Irish Festival.
Free Fuel Voucher for Shopping at Our Store
Curious about that free fuel voucher we mentioned earlier?
If you're serious about shopping for vehicles in Butte, we're serious about helping you get here. That's why we'll reimburse your gas expense up to $50 when you travel more than 50 miles to shop our selection of new and used cars in Butte!
To get your free fuel voucher, simply fill out this short form and show the follow-up email to the Denny Menholt Ford sales rep you're shopping with. No purchase is necessary!
Bottom image credit: terkel110